20121015

Eventful week.

This past week has been eventful, spent time learning how to use a knitting machine and was happy with the outcome and so was my tutor yay! I have a few new things, like my Hollow tee and my Vibes hat which I'll link below where you can buy them from! I got robbed when i was out on saturday night so I've got a new purse, which I needed anyway so they did me a favour and a reason to buy a new one haha! I also went to see Memphis May Fire and Of Mice And Men which was AMAZING!

I have a photo shoot tomorrow with Ed Godden who is amazing and i've always wanted to work with him so I'm MEGA stoked but very nervous because he's worked with some amazing models! doh.

iamvibes
hollow clothing

Hope you're all well!

Love, elizabeth.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Thought I should let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! Here's the link: http://with0utacare.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/59.html
xo